Monday, March 14, 2011

The End ... or is it just the Beginning ...

Hello everyone,


Today, the day after our last performance, is my time to reflect.  As I sit at my desk, eating lunch; preparing lessons, I think about the fantastic weekend I just had.  Spending time with the remarkable students and staff of Paramus High School and putting on a fantastic show.  This experience has been one of the best of my life.


The community has opened its' arms to me and I am beyond greatful.  I hope that this is just the first of severl fantastic productions that I am a part of at PHS.


Break a leg!


Mr. Ferriero


--- RAVE REVIEWS ---
These are some excerpts from letters received by the creative team about Bye Bye Birdie:


"We were smiling from the time we took our seats to the very end of the play."


"I attended all three performances and was delighted by each!"

"The singing, dancing, orchestra, sets, and lighting all combined to give  Conrad Birdie a magnificent send off and us a very enjoyable afternoon."


"Both [of my children] came away with an appreciation for the work that’s required to produce such an extravaganza, a sense of accomplishment, and wonderful new friendships."

No comments:

Post a Comment